HEROfarm’s Brand This™ talk radio show hits the airwaves with Shaun Walker & Reid Stone discussing the latest trends and topics in the marketing world.
Listen to the latest episode of HEROfarm’s Brand This™ talk radio show, recorded August 26, 2015, by clicking the audio player below.
• Katrina ain't no friend of mine
• KFC kills the Colonel to bring him back
• Cholesterol levels everywhere plummet on news the McWhopper isn't happening
• What if Coke used its annual $3 billion ad budget to save the planet?
Guest: Tim Walsh - A toy inventor who created a Crowdrise campaign to help support John Spinello, the ailing inventor of the classic board game Operation, who needs an operation himself.
• Mercedes-Benz now in an "open relationship" with Louisiana Superdome
• Madden 2016 changes its launch game plan with a redonkulously good movie-like trailer
• You're not a fan unless you're drinking from these Bud Light football cans
• Does 2016 presidential candidate Deez Nuts actually have a future in politics?
• Ashley Madison can't keep a secret
Entrepreneurs and business peeps — if you are interested in getting advice on how to brand your product and/or service or marketing advice, email email@example.com and you could be chosen to be a guest live-on-air with Brand This!
To advertise on the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org.