HEROfarm’s Brand This™ talk radio show hits the airwaves with Shaun Walker & Reid Stone discussing the latest trends and topics in the marketing world.
Listen to the latest episode of HEROfarm’s Brand This™ talk radio show, recorded June 17, 2015, by clicking the audio player below.
• Reid finds himself… Thanks to #ShareACoke
• Jurassic World chomps, Chris Pratt romps
• Playboy is NSFW… now safe for work
• Speak of extinct things, KFC's Colonel is back with new life
• The Donald wants to be president, and is willing to pay for it
• Breaking news: NY Times blocks own website
• Microsoft wants you to really live past nine to five with five to nine
• "Social Media Day" is actually a thing, so sayeth many mayors
Artist of the Show: Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen
On the day of this show, in 2012, Bruce Springsteen played his longest show when he turned in a three-hour-and-48-minute, 32-song, set at the Estadio Santiago Bernabeu in Madrid.
Entrepreneurs and business peeps — if you are interested in getting advice on how to brand your product and/or service or marketing advice, email email@example.com and you could be chosen to be a guest live-on-air with Brand This!
To advertise on the show, email firstname.lastname@example.org.