HEROfarm’s Brand This™ talk radio show hits the airwaves with Shaun Walker & Reid Stone discussing the latest trends and topics in the marketing world.
HEROfarm’s Brand This
™ talk radio show hits the airwaves as HEROfarmers Shaun Walker and Reid Stone talk about the latest trends and topics in the marketing world. Listen to the latest episode, recorded September 17, 2014, by clicking the audio player below.
• Get Taco Bell for life for just $1
• Urban Outfitters stirs the pot with another controversial garment
• Verizon goes silent on 9/11, while Subway is grilled for "Subtember 11th"
• Brand This welcomes Michael Nygate, founder of Nanu, an app for making free calls anywhere, even on 2G networks
• Swedish department store Åhléns owns Instagram with clever marketing
• Dehli traffic social media is full of… Poetry
• How much social media content is made every 60 seconds? This much
• CVS/Pharmacy quits tobacco for good
Artist of the Show: T-Pain
Entrepreneurs and business peeps — if you are interested in getting advice on how to brand your product and/or service or marketing advice, email firstname.lastname@example.org and you could be chosen to be a guest live-on-air with Brand This!
To advertise on the show, email email@example.com.